Friday 1 January 2010

Abstract Smoke Images (Part II)

A happy new year to everyone!

With the weather being so nasty over the holiday period and not being able to get out and about for landscape shots, I decided to dig out the incense sticks and my external flash this week and try for some unusual abstract smoke images again!

I wanted to try and create a few images that at first glance left the viewer wondering what they were or how they were done, and to keep them looking at the images for as long as possible, and hopefully on this front I have succeeded!





Abstract images by there very nature suggest different things to different people.
I give my images names to suggest what I see in them, other people may see something completely different, and that is one of the things I love about these types of images and abstracts in general!


1 comment:

Chaos Mom said...

oh, wow! i love these! they would make excellent pictures for my wall, blown up really big.